Adventurous, accomplished, creative, solutions-oriented project manager with extensive experience contributing materially in a fast-paced, high-stress environment. Leveraging nine years’ experience in production project management, coordination and scheduling.
Technicolor Sound Services – Project Manager
March 2009 – Present
Manage post-production audio accounts that include Paramount, Universal, DreamWorks, Disney, HBO, Weinstein, Sony and Marvel.
- Develops and implements workflow schedules and personnel assignments of up to 20 people in dynamic relationship to changing projects scope dictates to satisfy customer requirements.
- Creates daily status reports to keep corporate managers and studio executives abreast of progress, quality control and cost accounting of a budget ranging up to $5 million annual.
- Orchestrates the collaboration between production team, creative artists and account executives regarding planning, scheduling and logistics to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Client liaison regarding all matters pertaining to production, coordination, intellectual property transfer, delivery of completed products, job pricing, and invoicing for services.
- Final authority to oversee product completion and delivery to 3rd party vendors and clients.
Jetty – MBA Consultant
Marcy 2016 – May 2016
Created a go-market strategy for expansion to the United States from Sweden.
- Built up the current business model and identified additional new revenue streams.
- Created workflows for using the product in the newly identified revenue streams.
- Researched and created Jetty’s potential target, U.S. Market.
- Customer mapping for potential future Jetty products.
- Identified customer personas and created branding, marketing, and social media strategies to appeal to each of these personas.
- Identified and created a strategy to address Jetty’s customer voice and relationship.
Tripchamp – Director of Media Intern
April 2015 – June 2016
Assisted the CPO with daily product tasks as well as assisted the UI/UX, Supplier and development team as needed.
- Helped to create workflows and dashboards for different aspects of production.
- Researched, tested and created product reports.
- Created media to be used in FAQs, Social Media campains and promotional materials.
Technicolor Sound Services – Coordinator
April 2007 – March 2009
Scheduled audio creation team members and produced invoices for billable services.
- Coordinated all elements for concurrent projects with varying scope and timelines.
- Worked with a specialized group of team members to complete orders on time and within budget.
- Created project status reports for senior management.
Academy of Television Arts and Sciences – Intern
Emmy Scholarship winner and assigned to Technicolor Sound Services.
St. Edwards University – MBA, Digital Media Management
- August 2014 – May 2016
- Digital Media Management M.B.A. Candidate.
- MBA Student Association member.
Chapman University – BA, Film Studies
- August 2004 – Dec 2006
- Bachelor of Arts in Film Studies with an emphasis in sound editorial and sound mixing.
- Chapman Women in Film Member.
Skills & Software
- Advanced Planning
- Leadership Management
- Decision Making
- ProTools (advanced)
- Surround Sound Mixing
- AVID (working)
- DTS & Dolby (encoder tools)
- Photoshop (working)
- Illustrator (working)
- InDesign (working)
- Adobe Acrobat
- HTML (basic)
- WordPress (basic)
- Mac Proficient
- Windows Proficient
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Docs
- MPEG – IATSE Local 700
- Net Impact
- Forté Foundation
- Edwards MBA Student Association
- Austin Film Society
Creative Work (selected)
- “Veronica Mars: The Movie”, Foley Editor, January 2014
- “Enter The Jungle”, re-recoding mixer, supervising sound mixer, July/Aug 2013
- “The Etiquette Show” (selected episodes), ADR engineer and re-recording mixer, Sept/Aug 2013
- “Barmy” , re-recording mixer, supervising sound editor, July/Aug 2012
- “Safety On Set”, sound designer, re-recording mixer, Aug/Sept/Oct 2006
- Creative Thinker
- Industry Professional
- Business Minded
- Seasoned Traveler
- Solo Pilot
- Trained Photographer
- Advanced SCUBA Certified
- Collegiate Rower